Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Momo不会

This world has so many evils

Dogs are eaten... That's some kind like a normal thing in the past?

But torture them, I don't know...

When I saw dogs are tortured, I'll cry =(

Maybe my life in past is a dog T-T

I felt very sad and tears will drop

不会 this word means "will not"

"Momo" I don't know what it means but I got a feeling is

Momo不会 in my mind means

I will not:

1.Torture

2.Make people uncomfortable

3.Do crimes

4.Lock my dog at home didn't bring it out for walk

5.Cares about people's false critics

6.Scare for challenges

7.Be shy and will be strong

I will not hit my dog! I will not torture it just to train it! I will give it a comfortable life!

Trust me!

My dog's name is Chiyu-chan

Photobucket

Barked wrong person xD

Photobucket

Young Chiyu-chan sleeping

Photobucket

Young Chiyu-chan again~!

I.love.you

=) No matter how I treat you, I still love you

Please don't go, be with me, I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment