Friday, February 13, 2009

Lebbit's Lebbit's "Oh My Gosh!"

12 FEB .:Yesterday:. My sister's birthday
13 FEB .:Today:. My brother's birthday
Woah! It was totally busy
I'm think of giving what presents to them
Lucky that Valentines day had saved me~~
14 FEB .:Tomorrow:. Valentines Day
Those shops were selling bear bouquets
And there's one shop that sells handmade teddy bears and I buy 1 for myself and presented one for my sister~
And today, I've went to Apple Gift Shop in Kenyalang Park
I've bought a small teddy bouquet for my brother =P

Sister's present :: RM12.90
Brother's present :: RM 10.90

WOW! I should buy the teddy bear! The handmade bear was more expensive than I thought!
But, I'm having good days =3
And I had a lot of things to tell!
Oh well, maybe next time!

Stay TUNED!

No comments:

Post a Comment