Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Lebbit's Lebbit's Knows

Today, I found out that there's maybe 1 or 2 person is/are having crush/-es on me o_o
Wow... lolz
People describe me as funny, crazy, creative, evil (lol), energetic, anime-chibi cute type, like normal girl but just talk like boy (online only) and quite (depends on the time).
Well, they stared on me
That's how I find it out
Although they looks so quite and like kinda seldom talk to girls like that
Oh well, it's "puppy love" lolz
Anyway, Valentines day is coming~
And makes me think about April Fools
Last year April Fools, I played in school by sticking the paper with the word "kick me" or whatever lame stuffs lol on people's back :D
It was fun~~~
Back to topic!
I know you know
If you had secrets and you're my reality life friend, you can't hide lolz
Cause your whispering voice is loud!
And I can sense and act
BEWARE >:3

Happy coming-Valentines Day!!!~~~
Hope you had a good boyfriend/girlfriend having a "sexy" Valentines Day~~
If you're single, it's okay... Don't be frustrated!
Believe in yourself and you can find your true love in one day!
You don't have the cute face but you have the cute heart!
If you think there's no girls or boys love you, I'll be the person who love you!
Yes! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment