Monday, June 1, 2009

Lebbit's Lebbit's What??!!

What??!!

I had no idea to name the topic =/

EMO EMO EMO!

Oh ya! My chinese version blog 现实☆涼宮春日☆忧郁

Okay Okay,

today I'm going to talk about LEVEL UP!

Yay! My pc drawing has LEVEL UP!

Oh my gosh...

I've been updating 现实☆涼宮春日☆忧郁 until I had no time to update Lebbit bloggie

BANNERS BANNERS BANNERS!

LAZY! YZAL ! LZAY!

I'm too lazy to do the banners =/

Weh, go buy my items la...

My shop DotCom Shoppe

Back to topic

Stop those crappies

Shit. Photobucket haven't load finish to upload my art!

RAWR!

Thanks for the stupid photobucket for won't loading makes me find out that i haven't colour my hands!!

MY HANDS!

Okay! Okay! I give up!

Let's try Imagehost =D

Du du du du... Uploading... Please wait...

Oh shit I'm bored =/

Ta-da~~

Lebbit_human_type.bmp (751 KB)

Yay! Human-Lebbit! Drawing using MOUSE!

Well, that's what I want for the new face for Lebbit!

But I'm too lazy to do all the shits

Oh please someone, make me hardworking a bit ="=

Vote for Old Lebbit artworks or New Lebbit artworks

If you like the old one, I'll keep draw the old one

Just like that

Here's the poll

No comments:

Post a Comment