Saturday, May 2, 2009

Lebbit's Lebbit's Cosplay 2

Yay! This time is beside the beach in Santubong!

We had lots of fun~~

Too tired cause...

Find my losted bag

+

Go wrong path (from beach) [Find my losted bag]

+

Found bag

+

Go wrong path ( to beach) [Found out friends already gone for lunch]

+

Go wrong path AGAIN (to buffer) [Find the buffer]

=

SUPER TIRED

When I arrived at home, I "terus" sleep till morning

There got sandcastle competition... Then at first we're not interested....

Suddenly.....

"The first prize is RM150."

ZOMG! We quickky build a giant mountain...

And make the other shits

At last... We DIDN'T win T^T

I always tell them "We will win! We will win!"

The reason : Because there's outsiders help us xD

Our cosers and media friend help us... So we're disqualified

::This is me! ::

++Hair edited++

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Teaching Sasuke to pose

Photobucket

Photobucket

I'm lazy to post other cosers >_>

That's why... there's only my photos xD

The rest you can see in Funky Wizard

++The Video++

--Addition--

In tHe Spring with Goku

**NOTE**

+-THIS IS NOT PLANNED!!! IT'S AN ACCIDENT!!-+

We danced with Goku too x3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Shinigami, Rosario Vampire, Naruto and Haruhi vs Dragon Ball

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment