Friday, March 6, 2009

Lebbit's Lebbit Lost my World

I don't feel like I belongs to here

I prefer to be alone better than wasting my time fucking around

I'm not over proud

Just I'm moody

I want to cool down for a moment

Or else get a listener to tell him/her about my Evil Pasts

But... After I fell down... I've learned to be stronger

Although people still look at me at the same angle...

That doesn't matther

I'll make the world to change the looking angle of me

I want the make the world to RAWR!

God really exist

I've tried many ways to prove myself that GOD REALLY EXIST

You might say that I'm too proud of myself or any fucking harassments

But... It's me! If you want me to be a same standard as you...

Try to change me!

From the smallest point start!

For the future!

Shout after me! Don't care about the peoples around you

SHOUT IT OUT!

[For the FUTURE!]

[To RAWR!]

[For Our DREAMS!]

[Live it OUT!]

[Let Go of Something That Doesn't Belongs to YOU!]

[To APPRECIATE!]

[RAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!]

[I had LIFE!]

[I had MYSELF!]

[I Will be STRONGER!]

[For the Uncomplete MISSIONS!]

[I am READY!]

[To COMPLETE!]

[And Die Without Any REGRETS!]

[RRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWRRRRR!]

Good job! And...

Oopss! Out of topic!

LIVE IT OUT!

If you think that you're hated by the people around you, ask for people about your bads!

Don't care that it is true or false

Just change yourself!

If you still really don't know...

Guess who will change you?

LEBBIT!!!

Email Lebbit to Change :chiyu-chan@hotmail.com or rawr.com@live.com.my

Back to topic

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment